Here are some considerations to be mindful of when practicing at Evolve:
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to prepare for class, set up your mat and props, use the restroom, etc. Your body and mind will thank you for those extra few minutes of settling in.
- We have a 10 minute late policy. If you arrive more than 10 minutes after class has begun, we will kindly request that you do not attend that class that day.
- Make sure to check in with the front desk before class.
- Remember to turn off or silence any mobile devices in order to cultivate a calm and peaceful space.
- We recommend that you bring your own mat. We do have mats for you to rent that are cleaned after each use, but having your own mat is a great way to commit to your practice.
- Inform your teacher if you are working with any limitations or injuries to ensure you have a safe and healing practice.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal before practicing.
- Wear comfortable exercise clothing that does not restrict your body or your movement.
- Please forgo scented body products, perfume, or cologne; the studio is a scent-free zone to protect the health of those with allergic reactions to fragrances.
- Stay for the entire class. If you need to leave early, please inform the teacher before the class begins.
- Ask questions if anything is unclear, either during an appropriate time in class, or after. Please do not ask the questions to your neighbor in the class, and keep chatting to a minimum. This will deepen your experience of the class, and help others to stay focused.
- We don’t recommend that children under the age of 16 participate in our regular classes.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us – we’ll help you figure it out!