January 10th ~March 14th 2015
Are you ready to take your teaching to the next level?
This yoga mentorship program is for teachers who have completed a training and would like to build confidence and experience offering compelling and authentic classes. Whether you’ve taken a break after completing a teacher training or are inspired to rejuvenate your teaching, this is your opportunity to gain support and go deeper with your skills as a yoga teacher.
Kimberly Greeff, Evolve Yoga studio Founder and Alaska’s senior Forrest Yoga Teacher designed this mentorship with a passion for helping teachers grow into the best teacher they can be. Kim has woven together an innovative program of support; process; and practice that will help you:
- Gain confidence as a teacher
- Learn to connect deeply with yourself and your students
- Discover your gifts and how to share them authentically
- Be effective
- Learn hands-on assists
- Explore your voice and how to use it to be heard
The 3-month program includes:
Meeting at Evolve Yoga one Saturday per month : 1/10, 2/14, 3/14
Practice with Kim from 9:30 – 11AM, Break 11AM-1:30PM, Mentorship gathering at the studio from 1:30 – 6PM to learn:
- Hands on Assists
- Effective Cueing
- Class Themes
- Seeing skills
- Process work to help you grow personally
- Support from Kim
Assist class twice per month. Flexible scheduling options for assisting are available and a schedule will be designed to accomodate mentee’s & Kim’s schedule.
- Practice with Kim prior to class recieving the opportunity to learn more assists.
- Work on hands-on assists, listening, learning and an inside perspective to teaching and sequencing
- Receive ½ hour of personal guidance and feedback subsequent to assisting, to further grow your teaching
Support calls once per month. Enjoy gathering with your group from the comfort of your own home to:
- Listen to an inspired teaching
Investment in your teaching excellence:
Entire program is $700 ($155 savings when paid in full) or 3 monthly installments of $285.